sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2012

 ACTUAL:

 -Your program was based  on exposing the lies  of the western media. When  you noticed the false success propaganda at home, didn't you  feel a responsability to do the same?
- No. I focused on my program quite deliberately and excusively on anti-imperialism, not on GDR propaganda.
-Why didn't you commment then on these lies?
-I woud'nt even consider it (...)
-Why not?
-The critique of imperalism  is quite enough.
-I criticise my own country
-You've a lot more reason to.

Entrevista a von Schnitzler,  por Anna Funder, no Stasiland. O livro ganhou o Samuel Johnson Prize  2004 ( não-ficção) , mas nem na terra de Funder foi bem recebido pela crítica. Claro, há que ajudar  a canalha a levantar a cabeça.
É sobre o paraíso da Stasi, a GDR,  e podem comprá-lo,  como eu , na Amazon.

Sem comentários: